- London, UK
- Apply by 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.2 per hour
Central London - London Living Wage (£10.20 per hour)
The Biochemical Society is one of the largest learned societies in the UK biosciences, dedicated to advancing the molecular biosciences that underpin and explain the essential processes of life.
The Biochemical Society organises a busy programme of events throughout the year, including scientific conferences, training events and Society events.
The Events intern will assist with the Conference Department’s work; collating sponsorship information, assisting with conferences and gaining practical experience in events. The intern will work directly with the Conference and Events organisers of the Biochemical Society.
Key tasks will include:
- Creating a single database for all current, past and potential sponsors and exhibitors
- Collating existing sponsorship data into a single file
- Gathering information from past sponsorship agreements on other support interests
- Researching potential new sponsors for forthcoming events
- Assisting with delegate queries and general events related enquiries
- Assisting with pre-event preparation
- Updating records and documents to enable the Society to get better inf
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching