You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Our client is one of the world’s leading independent and employee owned executive search boutiques within the Corporate, Not for Profit, Government, Charities & Education industries. They have an unusually broad practice across all sectors: commercial, public and not-for-profit. Their philosophy is to maintain this broad client base with 'expert' reputations in certain sectors and functions. This sector expertise is reflected among their clients who range from FTSE 50 companies, blue-chip multinationals, government and academia through to foundation trust hospitals, regulators, arts institutions and not-for profit organisations. Some 65% of their work is at board level and they can offer bespoke executive assessment to all their clients. Their clients recognise us as trusted advisers who deliver quality work and consistent results. Twenty-five years on, this remains at the heart of their approach and underlies their 97% success rate. With colleagues working across the Americas, Asia, Australasia and Europe they can truly offer global coverage.
- The research associate / analyst is to provide any and all support to the Consultant/Partner for the development, execution and completion of search assignments within the Corporate, Not For Profit, Government, Charities & Education industries.
- The research associate / analyst will play an active role in developing and broadening the knowledge base of the firm.
- The research associate / analyst attends Consultant briefing meetings and conference calls, collects briefing information from client, partner and from other available resources to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client company and search requirements.
- The research associate / analyst is involved in the drafting of the Company, position and person profile and the Key Factors for Success as part of his/her learning process and develops the research strategy in conjunction with Consultant/Partner.
- The research associate / analyst executes basic research, including:
- Definition of Target Company List within the Corporate, Not for Profit, Government, Charities & Education industries.
- Making database retrievals of relevant prior searches, internal searches, candidate prospects & assignments within the Corporate, Not for Profit, Government, Charities & Education industries.
- Identification of prospective candidates in target companies not previously identified.
- Use of external and corporate library resources off- and online databases for gathering data on potential candidates/clients, relevant target companies and general industry information.
- Executes source and candidate approach calls.
- Attracts, pre-screens and determines qualified candidates on the telephone.
- Collects as much information as possible from candidates approached over the phone and ensures collected data is appropriately recorded in the internal database.
- Handles follow-up calls to candidates.
- Sits in on interviews with Consultant/Partner wherever possible.
- Composes and edits Progress reports.
- Attends Progress Review meetings / Conference Calls with client and makes a contribution when needed.
- Starts to handle follow-up and sign-off calls and letters to candidates at search completion stage, wherever appropriate.
- Research associates / analysts in their first year might develop expertise in more than 1 practice area depending on the office structure and needs, prior to progressively focusing on 1 or 2 chosen industry/functional practices according to office size and needs, and personal interests and strengths within the Corporate, Not for Profit, Government, Charities & Education industries.
- Keeps Consultant/Partner abreast of changes in the marketplace, both in terms of potential business development activities and general marketplace intelligence, trends and news.
Min 2.1 from a Russell Group university, strong A-levels, interesting extracurricular activities or internship experience which show leadership skills, an interest in the Charity and Not-For-Profit space, excellent written and verbal English communication skills and an enthusiastic, friendly and bubbly personality.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Denton Search
Denton Search is a leading international search to search consultancy working in the tier one executive search market. We focus on executive search appointments and specialise in finding researchers, associates, consultants and partners.
We were founded in 2008 by one of the leading figures in search to search. We advise a wide variety
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in 2008