You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,220.0 per year
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining London's number one specialist communications consultancy. Despite being a fairly new company, their portfolio of high-profile clients in the finance and tech sectors already spans more than 20 cities across Europe and the US. As they now look to grow, they are also looking to expand their team - so if you want to start your graduate career at a burgeoning PR firm, this could be the role for you.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be assisting the team in managing client accounts and projects. This will involve taking on some proactive media relations tasks, as well as starting to build relationships with journalists on behalf of the company, and supporting the senior team with ad hoc PR duties. You'll need to be adaptable, personable and a very quick learner - as you'll be taking on a variety of tasks, whilst learning from experienced and highly successful writers and PR professionals within the business.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the senior team secure media opportunities and coverage in global, national, trade, regional and broadcast media
- Creating and maintaining press lists
- Supporting the senior team in submitting and securing speaking opportunities at top industry events
- Helping the senior team place op-eds and other thought leadership content in relevant media outlets
- Building and sustaining relationships with journalists, editors, event organizers, trade groups, and more
- Speaking to and updating clients on PR activities and weekly reports
- Compiling evaluation and coverage reports
- Helping to prepare client presentations
- Supporting the development of PR proposals and being involved in pitches for new business
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Some previous PR experience (3+ months) would be ideal
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Someone who is incredibly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A real can-do attitude
- Strong writing skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who is commercially aware and business-savvy
- A passion for startups and the technology industry
- A good working knowledge of venture capital would be a bonus!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Great offices located in Kings Cross
- The chance to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business
- Huge opportunities for progression
- The opportunity to kick-start your graduate PR career at one of London's top consultancies
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London and want to join a top communications consultancy? If you're a top-notch communicator looking to forge a career in PR, apply for this Junior Account Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009