You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
My client is a fast-growing manufacturing company. Their main office is in the Midlands, but they also have operations in North America and Asia. With rapid growth plans they are looking to double their size in the next three years.
As account manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients in the German market.
- Responsible for the development of the area through bringing on board new customers in the target areas, through prospecting and cold calling.
- Attains sales goals and profitability through following the Export sales strategy.
- Reporting to the International Sales Manager in a timely manner on the performance of markets.
- Travel opportunities to Europe up to four times a year.
- To assist the International sales Manager and to provide cover to the International sales department when required.
- Fluency in German.
- Degree educated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Drive to succeed.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Experience in sales or target driven environment is a bonus.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997