You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 475.0 per month
AS a Project Manager you will be responsible for implementing a risk compliance framework as well as the ISO90001 standard for quality across the firm. This will principally involve working with key stakeholders to coordinate the design and implementation of frameworks, processes and standards for key data protection and quality standards.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
* Significant project management experience within large global blue-chip firms
* Ideally experience in partnership-based organisations (Legal, professional services etc.)
* Proven business transformation project management experience rather than IT
* Demonstrable track record implementing frameworks, processes and standards
* Experience implementing risk, compliance and/or quality frameworks
* Excellent stakeholder engagement, management and influence skills
* Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £425-475/day contract role based London initially for six months.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Alexander Ash Consulting
Alexander Ash Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy which supplies senior, permanent and contract resources into a variety of verticals including Financial Services, Technology, Digital and Consulting.
Our goal is to provide a 'quality service' through a combination of delivery from an extensive network of leading consultants
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005