You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re a top 100 UK Digital Agency, and a multi-award winner. We’re a talented bunch of relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Unconventional thinkers. All working towards solutions that push the limits of what’s possible. Every day.
This is no average Advertising Executive role. From global website builds to social campaigns, films to events, we’ve all kinds of great projects for you to sink your teeth into. For example, recently our Execs helped produce an app to teach people how to code. Right now (among a lot of other things) they’re looking at ways to use Amazon Echo technology to help our clients.
Sound good so far? We’re not finished. You might be gazing at the panoramic views of London from our 12th floor roof terrace, but we’re a truly global business, headquartered in New York and relied on by clients the planet over – that’s why we’re called AIA Worldwide. So, we’re not just talking about meaty digital projects with some of the UK’s most recognisable household names – you’ll also get the chance to work on truly global projects with some of the biggest brands around.
Bring us an impressive talent for account management and client service and we’ll put you to the test on some of the biggest, most interesting digital work about. You’ll take the kind of executive decisions you were born to. You’ll shape projects, build accounts and develop your career. Simply bring us some experience of handling clients and managing accounts, plus a spark of personality and plenty of ambition. The rest is down to you.
What does the role do?
You will work closely with your assigned clients and client service team members to identify client needs and/or challenges and deliver on targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate AIA digital products and services. You will work to support clients’ immediate recruitment needs, acting as a gateway to delivering agency services that include media and metrics, digital and social, creative and studio.
This includes taking responsibility for briefing copywriters, media and studio on client requests. You will also plan and buy media for your clients as appropriate.
- Work as a member of the client service team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of AIA digital products and services
- Support the client service team in the delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital and social content
- Act as the key point of contact for your clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Act as the internal client for any projects – checking brand, quality etc.
- Liaise with other agency teams on client briefs to ensure delivery of the appropriate solution
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Provide client reporting by assisting Account Managers/Account Directors/Client Strategists on all client reports and activity
- Work with Client Strategist and/or Account Director, Business Development and proposal team to aid in answering inquiries from potential clients
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About AIA Worldwide
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1985