- Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,000.0 per year
* As a Technical Graduate you will work through each Manufacturing Function documenting the process against the key technical parameters. Working with the quality team to integrate the findings within the 'Best Practice Programme'.
* Co-ordinate the progression of product trials through the factory and organise results in line with plan.
* Document our current Materials and Technical supply chain. Who supplies what and the key personalities / specifications for each one.
* As a Technical Graduate you will document current Materials and Technical supply chain.
* As a Technical Graduate you will get involved with Development Trials on the factory and apply a structured approach to the retention of information.
* A recent graduate with a scientific, engineering, material science, chemistry or similar subject - would also consider a masters
* Able to listen
* Responsive/Dynamic - an ability to 'do'
* Challenging - challenge all fixed ideas
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: a graduate within science, logistics, technical, process engineering or engineering or chemistry or physics or material science.
Hours: Monday to Friday full-time (37.5 hours)
Salary: £16,000 to £17,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brampton Recruitment Ltd
Established in 2006, Brampton Recruitment specialises in providing recruitment solutions on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Our dedicated recruitment teams are comitted to providing a quality service which ensures an honest and professional service at all times to both our candidates and clients across Staffordshire and Cheshire...
- Recruitment & HR
- in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006