You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chichester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: £24,000 (£30K OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- £24,000 basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of £30k
- Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
- Pension contributions
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
The Graduate Researcher Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering to best educate clients
- Identify and profile prospective customers
- Develop rapport and relationships with the key decision makers of clients
- Qualify interest in order to schedule business meetings for senior staff
- Shadow senior staff to business meetings with the view to managing them independently
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995