You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,240.0 per year
In this Account Executive graduate job, you'll be taking the next step in your PR career, joining London's leading communications consultancy. Working with companies ranging from tech startups to global investment capital firms, their innovative and agile approach to communications has won them a host of impressive clients. Still a very young company, their portfolio already spans more than 20 cities across Europe and the US - and with their growth shows no signs of slowing, they are now seeking a new Account Executive with 6 months' experience to join their London office.
In this Account Executive job, you will be helping to manage multiple different client accounts and projects. Day-to-day, you will take on some proactive media relations tasks, as well as building relationships with journalists on behalf of the company. Because they are such a young and fast-growing consultancy, your role will be extremely multi-faceted, and you'll be expected to take on a wide range of responsibilities to contribute to the success of the business.
In this Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping the senior team secure media opportunities and coverage in global, national, trade, regional and broadcast media
- Liaising and updating clients on PR activities and weekly reports
- Supporting the senior team in submitting and securing speaking opportunities at top industry events
- Helping the senior team place op-eds and other thought leadership content in relevant media outlets
- Creating and maintaining press lists
- Building and sustaining relationships with journalists, editors, event organizers, trade groups, and more
- Compiling evaluation and coverage reports
- Helping to prepare client presentations
- Supporting the development of PR proposals and being involved in pitches for new business
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- 6 months' experience within a PR agency
- A highly organised self-starter, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic agency environment
- Strong writing skills for both internal and external communications
- Someone who is commercially aware and business-savvy
- A passion for startups and the technology industry
- A good working knowledge of venture capital would be a plus
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic starting salary of between £23,000 - £24,000
- Stunning offices in King's Cross
- The fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business
- Huge opportunities for progression
- The chance to develop your PR career at one of London's top consultancies
Looking for PR jobs in London and want to join a fast-growing communications consultancy in the heart of the city? If you're a great communicator with plenty of ambition, apply for this Account Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009