You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
22k Base, 27k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a leading supplier of data and software, our client helps organisations of every size mitigate and manage risk, optimise compliance and prepare/manage watch lists. Through deep expertise and industry-leading data-enabled solutions; they work across multiple sectors and have a key focus on political and credit based risk. As part of their on-going growth plans, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Account Manager (Customer Relationship Executive) in Central London.
As an internally based Graduate Account Manager you will:
* Be responsible for maintaining contact with an ever-growing portfolio of users via web, phone and emails
* Deliver onboarding to new accounts
* Train new and existing users via classroom training, WebEx and other means
* Prepare and deliver reports to analyse usage
* Travel to client sites if required
Applications are invited from:
* Degree educated (2018) candidates who possess prior commercial experience
* Candidates who clearly demonstrate an understanding of account management and relationship building
* Those with the ability to logically communicate information and ideas
* Intelligent candidates with excellent presentation and interaction skills and a high aptitude for learning
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 22k with an uncapped first year OTE of 27k plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK