You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Canterbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
NORTHGATE MEDICAL PRACTICE, CANTERBURY
Advanced Paramedic PractitionerPart Time
We are a friendly and innovative practice with excellent nursing and admin support. We are looking to enhance our clinical staffing by recruiting a committed and enthusiastic Advanced Paramedic Practitioner
- A leading practice in Encompass: an MCP vanguard New-model of care practice
- GP and multi-professional HEEKSS Training Practice
- Research links with KAPCU, University of Kent.
- Providers of GPwSI Minor Surgery, Dermatology and Ophthalmology
- AQP contract holders of Musculoskeletal Services, ENT, Audiology Services
- Full engagement with Practice Based Commissioning
- Enhanced Services Providers
- High QoF achievers
- CQC rated Good.
- 20,000+ patients
- 2 rural branch surgeries with Dispensing.
- 9 Partners
- Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist frontline urgent care clinicians
- 6 Practice Nurses, 3 HCA's
- Salary to be confirmed at interview
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:15hpwPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Additional Clinical Services
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948