You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000.0 per year
South West London
My client, an established Membership Body based in South West London are looking for a dedicated Graduate Digital Marketer with two years experience in a similar role to join their growing marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Digital Marketer to join a company that has a big ambitions to to improve there online user experience.
- Work alongside the Head of digital channels, product owners and other internal stakeholders to define requirements for digital developments, including membership and events ecommerce, app development, elearning solutions and website build.
- Research digital solutions and suppliers to make recommendations
- Attend key project meetings to provide advice and support on digital solutions, document decisions and plans
- To coordinate ‘go live’ of developments, including planning/timings and communications.
- To be the main point of contact for website issues, to include:
- Working alongside the relevant agency to troubleshoot and resolve website issues
- Progressing minor fixes. - Use Google Analytics to produce monthly KPI reports.
- Liaise as necessary with external partners and suppliers (web development, CRM database, creative agencies, app developers and other solution providers) .
- Provide a webmaster function, managing the webmaster in box and respond to queries.
- Work as an integral member of the marketing and digital channels team, providing back up/absence cover for the wider team as directed
- Minimum of 2 years experience of developing and delivering website/digital projects in a communications/marketing environment,
- Client-side experience of working with external agencies – web/digital agencies
- Experience of using CMS packages at an advanced level, ideally Umbraco or similar
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Experience of trouble shooting/problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the principles of SEO
- Ability to analyse and report on website analytics, drawing out trends and investigating causes
- Experience of managing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix structure, partnering with different product owners.
- Graduate level education and relevant professional qualification
- Good digital content/copy writing skills, including basic understanding of html
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan Spencer
Morgan Spencer specialises in recruitment within the London Market, allowing us to really have our finger on the pulse regarding exciting job opportunities that are perfect for you.
We take time with every candidate to understand the most important things you are looking for in a new job, but also to create effective career development
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in
8th Floor, St Clare House, 30-33 Minories, London EC3N 1DD, United Kingdom