- Dudley, UK
- Apply by 30 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant - Dudley
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Chemistry – Graduate Role - Dudley
Do you have a 2:1 or above in Chemistry?
Are you interested in gaining paid experience prior to taking on future teacher training?
Would you like to be part of a school that is renowned for high academic standards?
If it is a yes to the above, please apply below.
Graduate Chemistry Role –
- Chemistry Graduate role
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- 2:1 degree or above in Chemistry
- Ideally from a Russell Group University
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Exceptional Secondary School based in Dudley
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving Science department
- Supportive teaching staff
- Popular within the local community
To be considered for this exciting Chemistry teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Declan at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- in Dudley, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011