You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,006.0 per year
Are you an KS1 or KS2 Teacher?Opogo is in the need of Primary Teachers looking for long-term, short-term, and permanent opportunities to start asap or in January 2019. We have both part-time and full-time work available across a diverse range of schools throughout Central, North and East London.
- Seeking out NQT placement?
- Looking to take on a new long-term opportunity?
- Looking to grow as a teacher and take on new exciting challenges?
- Curious to experience short-term roles at different good/outstanding schools
- Looking for a permanent role where you can develop your skills as a teacher?
- 1 – 4 Form Entries
- Mainstream, Academies, Faith, Independent, and SEN Schools
- Established leadership teams
- Clear and simple timesheet procedures
- Clear marking and behaviour management policies
- Central locations all within a 10 - minute walk from stations
- Many with parking available
- A mix of international teachers
- Classroom support from a TA
- Are schools where teachers request to be sent back to!
- Day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent contracts
- KS1 and KS2 teaching positions
- £140 per day or MPS for long-term and permanent roles
- Career progression opportunities
- Free termly social events
- Wide choice of schools in varying locations around London
- Ongoing weekly CDP workshops
- Lucrative ambassador programme
- Free monthly coffee on us!
Who are we?
Here at Opogo our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful, and more enjoyable with fabulous perks along the way.
You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending content covering vlogs, blogs and articles all related to education. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location to the perfect school for you.
- Access to the Opogo App which is now on Android and iOS to get journey planners, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, time sheet sign offs, plus many more really useful features.
- Enjoy a FREE Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards through Perk Box: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in only 1 term just by recommending someone you know. Recommend as many friends or colleagues as you want.
- Access to fun socials around London.
- Free development workshops covering topics such as: behaviour management, mindfulness/ mental health, Inclusion, Safeguarding and more.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, QTS, have a DBS on the update service and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
For more information about existing opportunities, please contact me on 0330 0586 700 or email your CV over to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Thames Teachers
Our purpose is to be the very best recruitment agency in the Educational sector.
To always provide unrivalled, quality opportunities and support for every candidate, for every specialism, every time.
To set new standards through embracing the digital world and new technologies. By creating genuine, long-term strategic
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
15 Bishopsgate, London, UK