You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Feedr is looking for an ambitious, energetic person to join us and support our operations and logistics team. This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing team and help clients get the best food experience possible in their office. This is a junior role with a lot of opportunity for quick progression, as our operations scale with the business. It is ideal for a recent graduate or someone with a couple years of experience who is looking for a challenge to kick start a great career in operations or logistics.
Who we are
Feedr is an online platform connecting offices with fresh, healthy meals from 80+ of the best artisan vendors in London. Disrupting the corporate catering and the food-delivery industries, Feedr uses technology to build personalised menus and launch company lunch programs. Feedr has served 40,000 meals, with 300% revenue growth in 12 months. Feedr was recently named one of the top 100 Startups in the 2018 Startups 100 List
- Book logistics and monitor deliveries, ensuring on-time delivery and perfect execution of all orders.
- Live operations support and troubleshooting
- Quality control for all deliveries
- Live customer service, both online and via the phone
- Track and report on performance metrics, and ensuring continual improvement
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders and develop action plans for improvement
- Support the broader team in all areas of the business, from data entry to flyering, guerilla marketing campaigns, and most importantly, food tasting!
What we offer
This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing team and build great relationships with our customers. Working at Feedr means you will:
- Work with an all-star, dynamic team in a rapidly growing, ambitious startup.
- Make your mark on the business – as a small team everyone’s opinion and drive
to succeed counts. You’ll never be a small cog in a big machine
- Work in a forward thinking technology company with a passion for great food – we are redefining workplace food and thinking about personalisation in menus and meals
- Get exposure to all aspects of the business – we discuss and strategize together and look for ideas to improve from all quarters.
Join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
- 1-3 years’ work experience, with at least some experience in operations required, either in a fast-growth startup, a logistics role, or in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Experience in last-mile logistics is an advantage
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially via email and over the phone
- Experience with operations or customer service in a retail or food environment
- Highly process driven with great time management skills
- A passion for excellence and precision
- A truly remarkable level of organisation. Your lists should have lists.
- Bachelors degree essential
- Native-level fluency in English required
Submit a CV and introduction noting any relevant experience and your reason for applying
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Feedr is an online marketplace empowering a healthy and artisan community of food vendors to produce and supply meals for the workplace. Our platform connects the most innovative vendors with London's workforce in a way that's simple, affordable and scalable.
In addition to being a platform for businesses to source healthy c
- Consumer goods
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in