You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Taunton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
You’ll be joining an impressive and growing business who are well-established in their sector. They distribute a wide range of home, DIY and garden products to business customers throughout the South West. The business is part of a £600 million turnover group who already employer over 1,500 people across the UK and are passionate about developing graduate talent.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Area Sales Manager, you will:
* Complete an intensive 2-3 month training period where you will learn about the products and key areas of the business
* Receive bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager with a proven track-record of developing graduate talent
* Be fast-tracked to an Area Sales Manager role where you will be meeting established B2B clients face to face
* Manage your own client accounts and maximise their profitability
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Area Sales Manager you will receive:
* A starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000
* Regular salary increases as you progress
* A lucrative uncapped bonus linked to your performance
* A company car
* Opportunities to progress
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* An excellent communicator
* Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
* Ideally experienced in customer service and/or sales
* Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008