Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are an exciting London based creative tech agency. Working in app development, film, branding and animation. We have a creative team of animators, computer geeks, I.T geniuses and tech enthusiast.
Some of our past clients included- BBC, Ford, Rimmel London, Ali Baba, and London Fashion Week.
The team at Jelingu Creates is still growing and we are now looking for a Junior marketing intern to join our team. This is an internship position with flexibility in duration. With the prospect of long-term growth within the company.
As a marketing exec you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy for Jelingu and working on the marketing execution of client projects. You will be responsible for the market growth of Jelingu as well as managing the relationships with clients and key partners.
Typical work activities
- Develop digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing Social Media platforms and content management
- Growing external partnerships and clientele
- Managing advertising space
- Client relationship management
- Monitoring market analytics and KPIS
- Working within marketing team to create campaigns for client projects Qualifications
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong area of knowledge within marketing new brands, business’s and products
- A creative thinking, posses strong leadership abilities to manage teams and able to work to deadlines.
Jelingu is looking for a candidate that can take a lead role in pushing and developing the marketing department with ideas and strategies.
• Proficiency in English
• Strong marketing knowledge
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
If you feel you meet the criteria for this intern position we would love to hear from you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mastered People
At MP the most important principle is growth. We want you to cultivate your skills and learn
something new. The key to encouraging this is through clear and consistent communication,
What is our vision?
Our vision is to give every person the chance to improve their future, that of their society and the
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017