- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 23 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
The company is one of the most successful Executive Search Firms in the world, with 42 offices across the globe, including in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, USA and Vietnam. They are a global pioneer in professional recruitment and outsourcing and are the only Executive Search Company quoted on the London Stock Exchange, with their most recent year reporting a record £600m turnover.
As a Graduate, you’ll join a proactive, innovative and creative workplace that offers market leading expertise to some of the world’s best-known brands. The business has cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, so you will be encouraged to take ownership of your own personal and professional development, and will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and passionate local team.
If you are a Graduate with enthusiasm, energy, ambition and a positive attitude, and are excited by the prospect of joining a global brand, then this business may be the perfect fit for you.
Hiring in: London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits
- Basic Salary of 20-24k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Dedicated, award winning Talent Academy
- Fully expensed paid trips abroad for top performers
- Monthly lunch clubs for top performers
- Pension scheme, free private healthcare and free gym membership
- Opportunity to work abroad for top performers
- Corporate Social Responsibility Events: Annual charity sleep out, cycling competitions, Tough Mudder and more.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Role
- Identify and Qualify: Source potential candidates over the phone, assessing their suitability against specific requirements
- Resource: Utilise the internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality professionals
- Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and recruitment processes
- Relationship Building: Develop new and existing relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote your services
- Build your brand: You will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Requirements
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Passion, integrity, ambition and tenacity
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this Vacancy please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016