- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30.0 per day
- £30 per day
Do you have a passion for hairdressing, but not sure how to become a hairdresser?
As an apprentice, you get to work with talented industry professionals who will help you develop your craft whist getting paid a monthly wage in a fun and creative environment.
At Headmasters we understand that Apprentices are the future of our company. We have spent decades investing in delivering the best training structure that will engage and reward you, to progress your hairdressing career further
By attending our Ofsted Approved in house academy you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
About our Apprentices:
- Passionate about Hair.
- Inspired by people.
- Hardworking & Dedicated to be the best hairdresser they can be.
- Brilliant time keeper and takes pride in their appearance.
The 10 Incredible perks of Headmasters:
- Invite to the renowned Headmasters Awards, hosted last year by none other than Kem from ITV2’s Love Island
- ComplementaryHair Services.
- Freeuse of Headmasters very own photographic studio t
More hot jobs for you
Internship at American Express