You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment – Exec Search Consulting. Join a leading management and executive recruitment consultancy as a graduate recruitment consultant and become a passionate subject matter expert within your own specialist field.
- work alongside a £500k biller who started out as a graduate and became a Director of a boutique exec search firm within 3 years
- be the first hire into a team established to build out the firm’s Professional Services offering
- you will be working with a truly global reach (the company has 9 offices across Europe and Asia)
- you will be consulting international clients from the Big 4 (KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, EY) through to Boston Consulting Group, Cap Gemini and so on
- you will be using first-class search methodology within a more agile and progressive contingent environment
- as a graduate recruitment consultant, your role will be to place partner-level hires into these consulting firms
- you will work primarily within the Technology, Financial Services and Consumer markets
- you will need to learn your space so that you can truly consult switched-on and demanding professionals helping them transition into their next role
- there is extremely high demand from the market which means that you will be getting stuck in from day 1, getting your head around existing mandates then mapping out the market to locate those individuals who could be of interest
Benefits of this graduate recruitment opportunity:
- the group has a track record of successful expansion and they are extremely strong financially with no current debt, providing the perfect platform for the next phase of growth
- the director has a track record of consistently keeping ahead of the curve and capitalising on being an expert within emerging/high growth areas
- this intelligent approach has led to lots of recent mandates in exciting areas such as Strategy, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence and Electronic Payments
- you will learn how to build long-standing embedded relationships with clients, where you will genuinely consult and add value through your knowledge and networks
- be mentored by a genuine high performer within the market
- the management team are very keen to hire only the best graduate recruitment consultants, but then accelerate their progression through the business – this is definitely and the place where you will be able to carve out your own career of significance
- if you have an interest in working within a particular geographic region this would be open to you, as would the ability to focus on a particular function and become an expert in that space – commercial consulting covers every industry so it really is open and up to you
- your ideas will be listened to and you will be able to run with them assuming you make a business case; for example, you may have an idea for a high profile event that will enable you to bring together significant people within your space
- this role naturally also provides the opportunity for travel as most of the clients you will be working are based outside of the UK
- intellectually curious / naturally ask insightful questions to progress conversations forward
- you like to challenge the status quo (as the Director you will be working with is looking to establish the ‘new standard’ within this space)
- strong academics – 2.1 minimum from Russell Group university and A-B A Levels
- have creative ideas about how you could approach and engage with your market
- be someone who gets bored easily / has high energy / is enthusiastic to learn
- you fully appreciate that you will get out what you put in
- maturity and confidence beyond your years so you can network at Partner level by being articulate and considered
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a big and exciting graduate recruitment career within a leading exec search firm in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83771117
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom