- Maidstone, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If your chosen area inKent is within Audit, you will study the ACA route via ICAEW while working within areas of the business and clients such as:
- Corporate Audit
- Non Profit
- Pension Funds
- Private Clients
- Professional Practices
We would aim to build you up year by year via our 3 year Level 7 apprenticeship route:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams.
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business && Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation.
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice.
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year.
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit && Assurance, Financial Accounting && Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching