- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
You will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders. After completing the graduate training programme, you will step into a delivery role with clear targets for you and your manager to monitor progress. Your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. You will be given time to learn and grow at this level with experienced help always to hand. Only when you have mastered this will your role start to include some business development and client management.
What you get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure with no thresholds. Over target is at 50% commission.
- Comprehensive training programme with time given to learn.
- Clear Performance plan and promotion path to more senior levels.
- Reward portal with access to vouchers and discounts including free mobile phone insurance
- Regular all expenses paid team social events
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Two duvet days in addition to your annual holiday allowance
- Birthday day off on us
- Employee of the month reward
- Employee of the year award and prize
- Access to a workplace pension with employer contributions
- Opportunity to work with the UK’s top retailers and blue-chip consultancies
What our employees say:
“Great working environment, being part of a small company means you are treated as a valued employee” – Anna Young
“It’s been very interesting to learn about a new industry that I had little knowledge of beforehand” – Rachel Watkins
What we are looking for
- You have a passion to work hard in a sales environment with a desire to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills, and are confident and comfortable interacting with new people across all media and face to face
- You will have the ability to display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- You are able to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets
- You will be willing to learn and develop new skill sets, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Motivated to earn and generate revenue.
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- 3 A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience is desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click apply to start your application process.
As part of our application process, we ask candidates to complete a short (5 minute) Personality Profile Assessment in order to help us expediate our recruitment process.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.