You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Are you a driven and ambitious graduate looking for a career that rewards hard work?
Are you looking for a challenge?
Are you looking to earn £35k + in your first year?
If so, this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role is the opportunity for you!
Our Client is London based Recruitment Consultancy looking for hardworking, driven and motivated graduates to join their team as a Graduate Recruitment Consultants. Our client is a leading recruitment firm that focuses in Data and Analytics, and has experienced huge growth and success in the past few years and has become a leading firm in the field. They have filled vacancies all across Europe at both senior and junior level.
Our client emphasises the phrase “Work Hard, Play Hard” where hard work is rewarded and a great work-life balance is maintained. They are looking for Graduates that will fit into their hardworking, driven and yet fun and friendly environment.
This roles as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques
- Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Organising interviews and giving feedback to both parties as well as offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to numerous parts of the job
The Benefits offered to Graduate Recruitment Consultants are:
- One of the best commission structures available – you earn a lot of money
- The potential to earn 6 figures during your third year in the industry
- Full training when you start and throughout your career
- Regular social events including nights out, company dinners and new experiences
To be a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build long-lasting relationships with individuals across board
- To be a dedicated, driven individual who is passionate about being an expert at their role
- The ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
- To be efficient with your time and highly organised
- A 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83317625
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK