You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 14.05 per hour
£14.05 Per Hour
Our client, an established sheltered housing provider located in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Surveyor to work on a temporary basis, initially for a period of 5 months.
You will be working Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm. This role will be paying £14.05 per hour.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Strategic Asset Management of a £7 Billion property company with 40,000+ assets; helping make decisions on investment, divestment, redevelopment and regeneration.
Suitable applicants will have strong analytical skills, using those skills to consider desktop and field-based research/surveys; gaining a rounded knowledge of real estate while assisted by a fantastic team with excellent personal development opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist the Senior Portfolio Manager and Strategic Asset Management Team in improving the financial performance of properties, ensuring our stock is suitable for customers and supports a healthy business.
* Compile asset data to support production of Option Appraisals leading to investment decisions based on customer needs.
* Analyse data for stock acquisition and disposal opportunities.
* Assist with the programme for verifying the viability of Void (Empty) Properties and Disabled Facility Grant works.
* Undertake surveys/inspections of local area, market demand and site evaluations.
* Maintain the Asset Performance Evaluation Tool (Excel Database).
* Maintain Key Performance Indicators to measure and benchmark asset performance for reporting purposes.
* Provide analysis, recommendation and reports on individual properties, schemes and portfolios of properties.
* Undertake desktop research including investigation of legal title (Land Registry documents) to identify restrictions on sale/development.
* Work with colleagues, consultants and supply chain partners.
* Relevant job experience, degree, HND or equivalent.
* Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* Ability to set up, manipulate and analyse spreadsheets/databases.
* Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
* Excellent attention to detail with a critical and logical approach.
* A great team player with a can-do attitude.
* A passion and commitment to develop and learn.
* Ideally have experience in the use of Power BI.
* Ideally hold a full, clean driving licence due to travel requirements.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Morgan Jones is an established and highly respected Recruitment Agency having recently celebrated its 16th year in business. We provide employment solutions for both permanent and temporary vacancies for clients predominantly throughout London, Kent and the South East. However, the relationships that we have developed with clients and their r
- Recruitment & HR
- Broadstairs, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000