You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A global financial service business
As a credit analyst in this team, you will perform:
* Counterparty Analysis providing a clear summary of the counterparty risks (business/financial) through written and verbal presentations.
* Presentations of files for decision to Senior Management via Credit Committee.
* Be a close liaison with the Account Executives and visiting clients/attending in-house meetings when required.
* Assistance in the daily management of credit risk within the client portfolio.
As a credit analyst for this team, you will be expected to have:
* University Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with knowledge of commodity brokerage business and listed products.
* Fluent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and English, to allow effective and efficient communications with internal and external stakeholders in the UK as well as those in Greater China area (where group companies and the ultimate parent company are based).
A market leading package
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us -
- Recruitment & HR
- Addlestone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976