- Edinburgh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
TEKsystems is an internationally recognised brand and is part of the Allegis Group, the global staffing leader.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will immediately start on our award winning training program, fast tracking your career and giving you all the tools you need to become one of the best recruitment consultants in Edinburgh.
With a basic starting from £20,000 - you will be able to earn a realistic 1st year OTE of £24,000 - £27,000 as well as enjoy team holidays, high performer lunches and shares in the company.
TEKsystems has a track record of breeding success. With a real "work hard - play hard culture" you get what you put in. We employ the best candidates in the market place, train, develop and motivate them to be the best they can possibly be.
What does the role entail?
- Market research
- Business development and account management
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships
- Defining creative recruitment strategies
- Candidate generation and management
- Advising clients on Talent Management strategies
- Commercial and contract negotiations
Successful candidates can expect -
- Competitive starting salaries and generous commission and bonus schemes
- A market leading training and development programme
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Stock plans and annual incentive trips
Over 90% of our staff join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Allegis Group
- Recruitment & HR, Retail
- in Edinburgh, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1983