You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 260.0 per week
Job Role: Sales Executive - Travel Team
Start date: ASAP
Established in 2011 Wowcher is now the second largest daily deal site in the UK. Their site uses the power of group buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see visit and eat in a variety of cities across the UK.
Wowcher specifically target subscribers with all the things they may want to buy, resulting in a demographic of affluent, urban females the most desirable audience in the market.
Wowcher provides fantastic opportunities to newly qualified graduates who are looking for their first job and as a result have created a young and fun environment to work in. Staff in Wowcherland are one big family, and they office a close knit and supportive culture.
The Job Role
Wowcher are currently in search of a graduate sales executive to join their travel team and get unbeatable deals on the best hotel and travel packages across the UK and Europe.
Your job role will include the following:
- Deliver new and exciting deals (actively calling targeted businesses)
- Build partnership with high end businesses
- Sign best possible deals
- Build rapport, gain buy in, pitch and negotiate, relationship building key
- Work for a market leading company
- Dress down culture
- Young and fun environment
- Cool offices with a bar, and table tennis
- Social working culture with regular incentives
- 22k + commission (10-15k in 1st year)
- Office party's
- Two annual company events
- 25 days holiday
What wowcher need from you
- Great work ethic and prepared to work hard for great rewards
- Driven and determined to succeed
- An ambition to do well and progress to the top
- Motivated by the commission and a hunger to earn
- Excellent communication in person and on the phone
- An enthusiastic and energy individual with a genuine passion for Wowcher
If you're interested in helping Wowcher get the best deals on the market and want to work for a dynamic, market-leading company then we want to hear from you.
The future is most definitely pink!
Don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack, to kick start the application process!
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK