You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Salary: £28k (up to £30k OTE)
Sector: Customer insights/business intelligence
Our client have helped the world's leading brands better understand and improve their customer experience. Using their software they’re able to extrapolate business intelligence from all sorts of customer feedback and turn it into information that businesses can use to better serve their customer base.
They’re now looking to bring on board a graduate fluent to a minimum of business level in German to employ a consultative approach when dealing with clients, and helping them develop bespoke customer experiences.
Graduate Business Consultant – the package:
- Basic salary of £28k
- Potential OTE of up to £30k
- Nights out/social events
- Pension contributions
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is able to grasp different business objectives; they’ll also be adept in communicating with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority and technical understanding in both English and German.
The Graduate Business Consultant will lead in insight creation and delivery, and be passionate about helping their client deliver first-rate customer experiences using the client's services.
- Working with clients to develop their customer experience program
- Keeping a broad outlook on trends and developments in your field
- Developing data modelling strategies and customer journeys with clients
- Develop your understanding of client business and the markets they operate in
- Define and document stakeholders’ business requirements
- Build and maintain categorization models
- Incorporate advanced analytics data analysis techniques into customer insights
- Properly present business use cases and findings in an engaging fashion
- Develop presentation skills through client communication and presentation of insights
- Drawing on internal resources across all functions in the company to utilise client software to its fullest capabilities
This is a great opportunity for a highly communicative German speaking graduate to gain valuable early consulting experience in customer insight technology with exposure to some huge brands.
- Educated to degree level in a STEM or Business Management discipline
- High level of fluency in German (business proficiency minimum)
- Passionate about delivering results for clients
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995