- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role based in London. Starting salary of £20,000 to £40,000 + uncapped commission. Apply now for an interview THIS MONTH.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission
Achievable OTE Year One
£35,000 - £40,000
Join a rapidly expanding company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, dealing with IT and Engineering roles. Your days will consist of both a mixture of business development and sourcing through a high volume and variety of different candidates.
You need to have had experience in B2B/B2C however my client will teach you everything that there is to know. The 8th best Small Company to work for in the UK 2016, are seeking graduates that really have something to offer the workplace.
What is my Client looking for?
- 6+months in some form of sales environment (retail, call centre, banking, telesales, estate agency etc.)
- Excellent Sales skills;
2. Creating rapport
3. Ability to ask questions
4. Listening actively
6. Presenting solutions
7. Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
8. To be able to close the “sale” What is Recruitment?
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined, driven, ambitious, resilient
- Full UK driver’s license (desirable but not essential)
The recruitment process includes analysing the requirements of a job, attracting suitable employees to that job, screening and drafting applicants, hiring and finally, integrating employees to the organisation that you matched them with, if successful within the organisation’s application process.
As a recruitment consultant, you will be focused on not only attracting the best, but hiring the best qualified candidate (from within or outside of an organisation) for a job opening, in an efficient, yet, cost effective manner.
This sales role is like no other, as you are not only selling the potential employee to the organisation, but the organisation to employee. Ultimately, it is your role to ensure both parties have a real insight into what may be a great move for both the company and candidate.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will: The Company
- Be able to achieve and exceed targets
- Have high levels of assertiveness and confidence
- Have the passion and drive to succeed, progression is massive within recruitment if you play your cards right
- Have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Be target orientated
Our client does business with professionalism and passion, whether you work for them, or with them. Their recruitment specialists are the best in their field of expertise and they’re now looking to hire a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, to join the best of the best.
What did they get up to last year?
Our client is a fast growing Recruitment firm, perfect for any graduate who wishes to prosper and be involved within a company on the up rise.
- Grew to 70 staff
- Opened 3 new offices
- New in house training function
- New northern permanent team
- New key accounts team
- New construction team
- First European office opened in Frankfurt Germany
Why Work for our Client?
- An uncapped commission scheme with no threshold
- Structured and transparent career progression - based on performance
- Company car target
- Free gym membership
- An Industry Leading Training programme with onsite trainers
- Fresh fruit daily
- 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Ibiza, Las Vegas and many more!
- Friday beer fridge
- Hard working and fun environment
- Pool table, PlayStation and table tennis
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK