You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bracknell, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThis is an essential role in the eCommerce team in Waitrose, delivering insights and recommendations to all parts of the team to influence the direction of our online propositions, marketing and delivery elements. It also provides the crucial customer segmented reporting that shows which groups are responding to our changing offerings in this crowded and competitive market.
Job RequirementsTo work closely with internal clients to understand their business needs, and to provide detailed analysis of transactional and behavioural data. From that analysis to provide clear presentation of insights into customer behaviour and to enable data-driven decision making, and to identify recommendations and opportunities to deliver eCommerce sales and growth.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Highly competent with Excel and excellent data manipulation and analytical skills
- Advanced user of SQL and preferably experience using SAS
- Experience working with customer and transactional data to create insight
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, with relationship building as a key strength. The ability to explain data results and recommendations in relative layman's terms is very important.
- Previous eCommerce and/or Retail experience
- Previous Data Analyst or Customer Insight Analyst experience
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
#LI-LM1 Please click here for the job description.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About John Lewis Partnership
John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street, and has grown to become the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK with 49 John Lewis shops (35 department stores, 12 John Lewis at home and shops at St Pancras International and Heathrow Terminal 2) and a growing online business - johnlewis.com.
'Never Knowingly Undersold' h
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1864