- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Campusboard is a location-based social-network that connects 2.4 million university students in the UK with each other.
We are looking for a current university student or recent graduates to join us in London or remotely for a paid part-time internship.
Your ultimate goal will be to get as many students across the UK to use Campusboard.co.uk. You will do this by marketing the brand via social media and popular digital content platforms.
- Highly organized, motivated and responsible
- A self starter – You identify new opportunities, develop original ideas, and most importantly, turn them into reality.
- Plugged in – You understand how the current student generation uses social media and interacts with online communities. You can easily identify influencers and know how to reach out to them to create partnerships.
- Marketer – You understand how to use digital marketing to create shareable experiences that drive growth through word of mouth
- A natural story teller
- A Team Player.
- Gain real work experience as part of a growing tech startup
- Improve your skills in organisation, planning and time-management
- Be recognised as an influencer in the student community
- Develop startup communication and presentation skills
- Get performance-based compensation
Campusboard is a location-based marketplace that helps students find accommodation, trade textbooks and any other unwanted items with students on their and other university campuses.
We started Campusboard in 2013 as an attempt to help students save money on purchasing expensive textbooks from online and campus retailers
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- Founded in