You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Working as an Analyst in Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales for the German speaking corporate regions, you will act as the secondary point of contact with corporate clients for all foreign exchange related topics. For more information about our opportunities and how to apply please go to www.mufgcampus.com
Who We Are
We are MUFG. With over 350 years of heritage and more than 150,000 employees in 50 countries, we’ve grown to become one of the top five banks in the world.
Combining our global network and financial strength with a dedication to becoming the world's most trusted financial group, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations and building long-term relationships. We support our clients and protect their interests with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise, while also serving society and fostering a sustainable vision for growth.
We’re looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join our team, and help us to become the world’s most trusted financial group. With graduate schemes and internships available around the world, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best experts in the industry.
Global Client Sales Department is a part of MUFG Global Markets Division for EMEA. The main focus is to sell foreign Exchange Products and Solutions to European Large Capitalisation. Our Corporate clients are mainly based in FraBeLux, Germany/Switzerland, UK and Nordics.
As an analyst, you will be responsible for assisting Global Customer Marketing Group to cover Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales for Germany and Switzerland corporate regions in compliance with the procedures for approval authorisation on overseas management matters (Global Market Unit). Your key responsibilities will include
- Communicate with corporate clients to promote FX and derivatives products in order to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets, both individual and at team level
- Coordinate with internal departments and MUFG’s relationship management team to maximize cross-sell opportunities on all facets of the clients’ cross-border exposure
- Generate and distribute market information relevant to our corporate clients’ activity and interests
- Assist EMEA offices in operational issues by acting as first point of contact for Treasury processes
As a part of a select intake, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry. We’re highly team-driven, but you’ll still find plenty of opportunity to shine as an individual. In our open and inclusive environment, senior colleagues will know who you are and will see the work you do. In addition, your manager & buddy will make sure you have all the support you need to succeed. And you’ll enjoy an ongoing commitment to your development as you build a lasting and rewarding career with us.
Join Our Team
We look for talented, motivated and ambitious people who will be able to help drive our business forward. Successful candidates will:
- Be fluent in English and German (Written & Verbal)
- Have already completed their studies & obtained a minimum 2:1 degree
- Demonstrate interest in and knowledge of the Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Have excellent communication skills and high levels of motivation and integrity
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong numerical skills
- Have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover a better balance in banking
As one of the world’s leading financial groups, MUFG has 2,300 locations in over 50 countries, with over 350 years of industry experience. We offer stability in an ever-changing market and provide services to high-profile clients on a global scale.
We’re looking for ambitiou
- Consulting & Accounting, Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001
25 Ropemaker St, London, UK