You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
We have an amazing opportunity for 2 talented people to join us as Field Sales Executives in our successful and rapidly expanding team. No previous sales experience necessary; if you have the drive and ambition to succeed, are prepared to work hard, have a great personality and attitude then full training will be given.
We want you to make a real difference to the businesses of London and to the environment!
Get the best of both worlds! This role will see you spend 50% of your time in our buzzing Highbury office and 50% of the time meeting potential customers in your territory.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle; building your own pipeline of potential customers and converting them into long term customers that contribute to the growth of First Mile. In the field, you will become an expert in your territory, carrying out regular visits to potential customers, learning the market landscape and raising awareness of First Mile’s mission and values. In the office, you will be setting up and attending meetings with potential customers and following up on business leads and referrals.
- A people person – you love speaking with people and are naturally outgoing and engaging
- Loves the environment - driven to improve it, through developing great, commercially-viable sales of First Mile recycling solutions
- Problem Solver - Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
- Positive and resilient - High energy, enthusiastic, friendly with a positive attitude
- Tenacious – a strongdrive for results and loves working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced communicator - Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
- Driven - to meet or exceed targets
Sound like you?
Remuneration: Competitive salary with expected OTE £30,000 depending on performance. Great holiday allowance, plus lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits!
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great at the role via the button below.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FIRST MILE
First Mile is London's leading recycling company. We provide easy, low cost recycling and waste services to over 20,000 businesses throughout London and Birmingham.
Our Mixed Recycling Sacks accept 90% of your waste and the rest can placed in General Waste (Zero to Landfill) or Food Recycling Sacks. Our specialist recycling servic
- Engineering & industrial
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2004