You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12.0 per hour
What you're be doing
Our client is looking to hire someone who has knowledge or experience of working in an academic library and are familiar with a further or higher education library. The core purpose of this role will be to assist with the use of library services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as the first point of contact for staff and students and deliver a first-class front-line library support
- To deal with library enquiries in person, by phone and email.
- To retrieve requested resources via catalogue searches
- To assist with students’ inductions
- To deal with general enquiries
Skills, Qualifications and experience:
- Previous library experience would be beneficial for this role
- To be able to work well under pressure and in a customer-facing role
- To have working knowledge of IT and the internet
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills,
- To be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle difficult situations
Why you should apply
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career or gain experience working in a higher educational environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Ioanna Fytilopoulou with no obligation on 0207 378 5468 or to apply please send your CV to Ioanna.email@example.com
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Sue Hill Recruitment
Sue Hill Recruitment’s core areas of recruitment are: knowledge and information management (including research, compliance, archives, records management, libraries, knowledge management, information management).
The services our company delivers are: Advertising, including bespoke advertising campaigns; Managed services; permanent
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1998