You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stirling, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
About the opportunity
You'll be working for a global, market-leading distributor of electrical equipment. Their customers include top hotel/leisure chains, government agencies and industrial companies to name a few. With over 4,000 employees across 350 UK branches, they also have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
This growing company is looking for driven graduates with entrepreneurial spirit to join their established locations across Scotland. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
* Become a part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
* Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
* Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
* Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
* Progress to an Areas Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role
* Build relationships with new B2B clients
* Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
How you will be rewarded
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
* An initial salary of between £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
* A generous, performance-related annual bonus
* Regular salary reviews
* High-spec company car (after initial training period)
* Further progression opportunities
What you should be
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* An excellent communicator
* A quick learner
* Energetic and motivated
* Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Stirling, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008