You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,500.0 per year
Strong degree preferred in any discipline
Location: Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Aberdeenshire, Berkshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, West Midlands, Bedfordshire
Voted 2018’s 2nd Best Company to work in the UK by the Sunday Times, working at Explore Learning means joining an ambitious, people centred, conscientious company. CEO and founder, Bill Mills, first created Explore back in 2001 and it has since grown to open in over 140 children’s learning centres in the UK and proudly employs over 3000 passionate and exceptional people.
Explore Learning’s goal is to build confident, fearless learners who are hungry for knowledge.
Becoming an Assistant Director will see you taking the reins of one of Explore’s learning centres, and inspire a team to make it a success.
- Management – From day one, you’ll inspire a collaborative approach towards the common goal of growing a successful centre.
- Education – Develop children into fearless learners with a hands on approach.
- Service – You’ll go above and beyond to ensure your members make lots of progress and enjoy every minute.
- Sales – you’ll be an ambassador for your centre, taking every opportunity to sell the benefits of our membership.
Application Details: Applications are accepted all year around so you can apply at any time with start dates available throughout the year. To apply – click here
- Targeted monthly bonuses and quarterly competitions where you can win team holidays abroad. Corporate volunteer days with our charity partners. Structured training and development, with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Explore Learning
Explore Managers and Tutors know how to get the best out of children. They are passionate about education and engaging communicators an
- Academia & Education
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001