You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Haywards Heath, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
The Company undertakes the design, manufacture and installation of a very wide range of bespoke architectural glass products. Due to an expanding workload, there is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated CAD Technician to join their team to provide a fast, accurate service to their clients and suppliers. The Company deals with high profile clients, where professionalism, attention to detail and an excellent service is required at all times. This position would ideally suit a graduate.
* Produce drawings which are core to the business and will form part of essential design criteria
* Apply and adhere to published CAD processes for Ion Glass in order to produce consistently high quality deliverables
* Visualise detail in three dimension and interpret designs into practical working drawings
The ideal Candidate will be:
* Fully conversant and technically astute with AutoCAD 2D (Lite – minimum) and ideally 3D as well as having some experience in working within a fast paced team environment
* Confident in your ability to take conceptual design work and use AutoCAD to produce manufacturing drawings
* Prepared to go “the extra mile” – much of Ion Glass work requires innovative thinking and application
* The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, to a high degree of accuracy and to extremely tight deadlines;
* Experience of working as a key team member – successfully communicating ideas – MUST be proactive;
* Disciplined and self-motivated worker;
* Polite, assertive and confident telephone manner;
* Good all round computer skills, including Microsoft Office (essential), AutoCAD (essential). Other drawing programs would be advantageous but not essential;
* Organised, reliable, punctual, accurate, excellent attention to detail;
* First class communication skills – written and verbal;
* Hold a full driving licence.
* A challenging, interesting and varied role in a team environment
* Competitive Salary
* 20 days paid holiday
Training is available to identify your longer-term development needs with potential to progress within your present role and to meet the needs that are consistent within the needs of the Company. All training programmes will be monitored and revised as necessary in order to meet changing business needs.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: CAD Technician, CAD, Graduate Design Engineer, AutoCAD Engineer, AutoCAD Technician, Trainee Design Technician, Computer Aided Design, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, Draughtsperson may also be considered for this role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bluetownonline Ltd
With unprecedented access to the online recruitment market, Bluetownonline allows your organisation to secure the best candidates for less saving time, money and stress.
We pass the value onto you, as well as offering strategic advantages on a range of services including the placement of international candidates in 100 countries across
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010