- London, UK
- Apply by 01 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary: £20k - £24k Basic (First year OTE £42k)
Sector: HR, IT & Business Change
My award wining client are looking to build their exceptional team with the best trainee recruitment talent on the London market. This is the perfect opportunity for outstanding candidates looking to over achieve from day 1, with massive earning potential and an abundance of opportunities to progress.
The client work across IT HR and Business Change markets, allowing an exceptionally board spectrum of business for you to target and specialise in.
Office culture is extremely work hard, play hard, you will be rewarded consistently for hard work and over achievement. Training is delivered by industry professionals, with consistent mentoring throughout your career.
- Prospecting and Pre-screening candidates
- Building your own and company network
- Relationship and rapport building with prospective clients via calls, meetings, emails and LinkedIn work.
- Calls are very focused around research – clients must be very well-qualified before targeting.
- Meetings to be booked with clients & candidates.
- £20k - £22k basic
- £42,000 year 1 OTE (UNCAPPED)
- Consistent on the job training
- Fast growing company
- Amazing Incentives including Vegas, ski trips, Spain & nights out in Manchester!
- Work-hard, play-hard culture
- Family feel team
- Start-up company so very start-up feel to the culture and progression
- Incredible incentives including holidays away!
- Nights out / Social Events
This is an entry level graduate Recruitment position with full bespoke training on the job to ensure you have all the tools needed to excel and progress. 78% of the candidates coming in at this level, progress within 8 months.
YOU NEED TO BE:
·Money motivated- You will earn huge if you put in the effort
·Career focused- This is a long-term career path
·Good at building relationships
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Confident personality
We recruit for the most sought-after Recruitment and Sales companies, so will always look at any other opportunities that could be perfect for you. If you’re interested in hearing more about the opportunity above or any other that Prime are representing, please apply below and get in touch directly – Harriet @thisisprime .co .uk
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014