You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and interested in earning up to £45k in your first year? A trusted financial partner to top media businesses and leading financial institutions in the US are now looking to expand globally, and are searching for a Business Development Executive with some sales experience to join their London team - could it be you?
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading financial partner to the global digital media industry. They have created a unique FinTech platform that allows companies to assess the creditworthiness of digital businesses and provide lines of credit from $5K to $30M in 48 hours or less. With almost a decade in the business, the company offer a range of first-rate financial solutions that have streamlined and automated payment operations for hundreds of media businesses throughout the UK and the US.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working closely alongside the Managing Director and senior management, responsible for developing new business relationships with Financial Directors across the digital media sphere. Your role will involve researching prospects, prioritising target accounts, and setting up and scheduling conversations. You will need to be a consultative professional with the ability to build rapport - as you will be developing long-term relationships with clients and offering them a genuine value added service.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
Supporting senior team members on large transactions:
* Assisting with meeting preparation and attend pitches for larger transactions
* Assisting with financial package collection for presentation to the credit team
* Supporting the onboarding process for new clients
Business development and management of own transactions:
* Researching, creating and prioritising digital media company prospects into target account lists
* Generating and scheduling conversations / meetings with decision makers in prospective accounts via outbound efforts (phone, email, social media and events)
* Developing relationships with bankers, advisors, Venture Capitals, AdTech experts, and other key industry influencers
* Pitching and managing own sales process end to end; origination, negotiation, onboarding and funding
* Driving attendance for marketing events and tradeshows
So, what are we looking for?
* A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
* Ideally, 6 months - 2 years in a previous client-facing or sales-based role
* An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work cross-functionally
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong multi-tasking abilities
* Someone who is detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* A natural rapport builder
* An interest in FinTech, AdTech or MarTech would be beneficial
What else is on offer?
* An excellent starting basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE (circa £45,000)
* The opportunity to join a small but fast-growing team that functions like a startup within a startup
* An entrepreneurial role within an established FinTech company
* Enormous exposure to the ever-growing digital media, finance and technology space
* Competitive bonus, benefits, and the potential for stock options
Looking for sales jobs in London and want to join a market-leading financial solutions company? If you're a self-motivated graduate with an interest finance, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
Gainsborough Studios, 1 Poole St, London N1 5EE, UK