- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Location City of London, London, City of, United Kingdom
What is the opportunity?
- Trade and risk manage GELP's Flow Trading books in Europe
What will you do?Trading
- Maximize the capture and retention of sales credit and client value
- Timely price sales requests
- Minimize unexplained PnL
- Keep P&L volatility under control
- Minimize discrepancies between desk P&L and daily financial reporting figures
- Consistently and frequently update parameters (volatility, dividends, correlation)
- Maintain reserves under control
- Ensure books are within GRM and Desk appointed limits and product mandate, while anticipating any over-limits by requesting pre-approval from both Management and GRM
- Recycle client business risks and do so internally when possible
- Minimize operational losses (due to trading actions)
- Work with Front Office BT on refining and maintaining existing technology platform
- Develop platform across regions with Flow and Structured Products
- Frequency and quality of interaction
- Dialogue and frequency of trading across regions
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- MBA or Undergraduate/Graduate degree in finance, economics or mathematics and/or related trading experience
- Capital Markets experience and in depth knowledge of equity derivatives products and risk
- FCQ registered
Start Date: 09/11/18
End Date: 07/12/18
What’s in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
About RBCRoyal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career AlertsStay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity EmploymentRBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
JOB SUMMARYCity:City of LondonAddress:Thames CourtWork Hours/Week:35Work Environment:OfficeEmployment Type:PermanentCareer Level:Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type:SalariedRequired Travel (%):0-25Exempt/Non-Exempt:N/APeople Manager:NoApplication Deadline:12/07/2018Req ID:176797 Posting Notes:
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide, with over 4,000 employees in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We deliver services which safeguard client as
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at Rimini Street, Inc
Graduate at Rimini Street, Inc