You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 70.0 per day
Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language – Enfield, North London
Are you a Speech and Language Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
This fantastic Enfield Primary school is looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language to join their team starting ASAP!
***Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language position
***Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language located in Enfield, North London
***Long Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language position starting immediately!!
***Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language starting at £65-£70 per day
***Enfield primary with excellent reputation!!!
Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language, Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
About the Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language role:
* Working across the school supporting pupils’ learning
* Responsible for working 1:1 with varying pupils with Speech and Language difficulties
* Small group intervention work
* Supported directly by the SENCO
* Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
* Found in Enfield, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
* Warm, welcoming environment
If you feel that your passion for teaching is shared by this primary school, then this Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language role in Enfield, North London is for you.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Zoe Argyrou at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for this Teaching Assistant for Speech and Language position.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010
4 Cam Rd, London E15 2SN, UK