You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A new innovative start-up is looking for a Investment Associate to work closely with the business to help assess promising start-ups and SME’s which are seeking capital.
BEST: Blockchain Exchange for Security tokens will be the first regulated exchange in the world to offer primary issuance (capital raising) of tokenised equity for start-ups and SMEs, while providing an active secondary market for institutional investors.
The successful candidate will come from a reputable private equity or venture capital (or similar) firm having between 2-4 years’ experience min. You will need to have a passion for investment analysis and performing deep due diligence on investment opportunities.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll primarily be responsible for helping to assess new start-ups and SME’s that wish to raise capital on our exchange and engaging with institutional investors (VC’s, family offices etc).
• Manage the evaluation of potential companies wishing to raise capital from institutional investors on our platform
• Provide detailed company and sector research and analysis.
• Prepare materials for senior management and other key meetings.
• Interact with our network of consultants, institutional investors and other advisors as required.
• Work with our legal partners to prepare term sheets and other legal and transaction documentation.
• Monitor post-investment activities such as keeping up-to-date on company performance and ensuring adhering to exchange standards
• Conduct research for marketing, deal sourcing and fund raising.
• Minimum 2-4 years experience in some combination of M&A, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital.
• Experience as C-level co-founder and/or Product Manager in a startup highly preferable
• Top graduate from reputable University a must. Computer science or engineering degree preferable.
• Strong financial and business modelling skills. Strong analytical abilities.
• Good transactional experience or aptitude
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Starter – finisher mentality with rhino-strength resilience
• Ability to work independently & in a start-up environment.
• Keen interest in technology and start-ups.
• Desire to challenge yourself while gaining peerless immersion into the European tech start-up scene
- Excellent bonus linked to success of the ICO in approx. six months. Estimated upwards of £75k (in replace of initial salary prior to ICO)
- Team token allocation from ICO with team lock-up period
- Competitive salary post ICO
- Potential equity allocation in year 2
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.