- Bolton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
The Graduate Engineer will ideally be Masters level qualified within a Structural Engineering discipline, and have some relevant work experience. The most successful Graduate Structural Engineer will know a range of software’s including AutoCAD, Revit and Tekla.
This opportunity will be ideal for a fresh Masters graduate to start their career or a Graduate with 2+ years’ experience looking to work on a wide variety of projects from inception to completion. There is the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of the team, with the potential for rapid promotion within the company
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Overview
* Working on a wide range of Structural Engineering projects
* Site visits and client meetings
* Use of Revit and Tekla to design a variety of structures
* Help grow the business Forward
* Working with relevant teams within the company to ensure successful bidding, planning, design and execution of projects.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
* MEng or MSc within a Structural Engineering Discipline
* Knowledge of a range of software’s
* Work experience within a design office is advantageous
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes and /or British Standards
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: £20K - £28K DOE
* Competitive benefits package
* Holiday Allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Bolton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012