You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
The main responsibilities for this Graduate Mechanical Engineer job consist of;
- Provide technical advice internally and externally
- Design of company products
- Supporting sales and marketing of new products
- Analyse new and existing products to ensure efficiency of manufacture.
The main requirements for this Graduate Mechanical Engineer job consist of;
- CAD and 3D Modelling using Creo
- Recently graduated from a University with an engineering degree
- Producing design specifications for new and modified products
- Ability to work as part of a team and on individual initiative
This company prides itself on investing in their employees and are looking for new, driven and ambitious individuals to join their dynamic and growing organisation.
For more information about this Graduate Mechanical Engineer job, or if you are interested in similar opportunities, please contact Kristian Barnard via email –, alternatively try 01582 878 839
Visit and follow Redline Group
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Redline Group Ltd
35+ Years of Knowledge-led recruitment within the Permanent, Contract & Interim and Executive Search arena for the Technology and Technical Recruitment sectors.
From its creation 35+ years ago, Redline has continuously evolved alongside the European Technology industries, delivering the art and passion of specialist, recruitment to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Luton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1981