You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Client, a well established Brokerage Firm in the City of London, has an exciting new opportunity in their sales team. The Associate Financial Consultant (AFC) position is part of the Branch Network and which is primarily responsible for providing service, advice and counsel to individuals and families to help meet their financial needs. This includes retirement planning, education planning, investment management, managed solutions, and banking/lending needs.
The AFC is responsible for supporting branch business development and client loyalty goals by providing an exceptional client experience for non- practice clients and prospects below a certain asset level.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Utilize a relationship based approach to effectively assess client needs, recommend appropriate solutions for clients with less than $250k in assets and, where applicable, position the FC for more complex or comprehensive conversations and/or solutions.
* Generate client activity through proactive outbound calls, appointments, walk-ins, workshops and client events, with a goal of deepening existing core client relationships and engaging in developing new ones.
* Work closely with FC partners to ensure that practice eligible clients are promptly, seamlessly and appropriately referred to an FC.
* Provide exceptional client experiences that build client loyalty, and result in additional asset consolidation and referrals.
* Demonstrate and encourage collaboration and teamwork with FCs and partners across the firm.
* Support local marketing and branding efforts through client workshops, events, and unique market growth opportunities.
* Provide support and assistance to FCs and their practice clients.
* Adhere to compliance/risk policies and procedures.
* Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable policies/procedures and applying ethical standards to every business activity in which they engage.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards in the conduct of their business activities and professional dealings and to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
The ideal Candidate will posess the following attributes/skills:
* Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for helping clients plan for their financial goals and objectives
* Ability to quickly build trust, rapport, and relationships with non-practice clients, prospects, and Schwab colleagues
* Must have the desire to pursue appropriate professional designations Demonstrated ability to multi task and prioritize well
* Must have strong professional presence and communication skills (verbal & written) including interpersonal and influencing skills
* Ability to identify opportunities through needs based analysis, and position appropriate products and solutions
* Ability to make professional sales presentations and be able to build credibility with prospective client base
* Proven success in providing excellent client service through consultation in the Financial Services industry strongly preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent require
* Active & valid FINRA Series 7 or must be obtained within 120 days of employment
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR
- Recruitment & HR
- Luton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1964