- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
Software Developer Placement
What you’ll do – you’ll get involved in virtually every stage of either developing new solutions or supporting and improving existing ones.
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your honours degree.
- You must also be in your penultimate year of study and be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for. Never fear, if you haven’t studied business or IT, we’re all about the person, not about their background.
- University Placements are for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- University Placements run from June/July/August 2019 for 12 months.
There is no other company like IBM and there is no business professional like the IBMer. We are experts in nearly every technical, scientific and business field. We are citizens of, and apply our expertise in, more than 170 countries. Yet we are united by a single purpose: to be essential. We do that by creating the most advanced technology to ch