You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
This leading digital gaming company has experienced phenomenal growth that is only set to continue. With a large, ever-growing portfolio of gaming brands, their global players are in the millions. Having recently refurbished their sprawling, central London HQ, their innovative approach is driven by talented in-house development and analytics.
Joining the Digital Media Campaign team, which is part of their large marketing division, you'll drive the success of both Display and Social Advertising mobile campaigns. Managing very large advertising budgets, this role will be quantitatively and analytically challenging.
- Working on varied Display (Banner) and Social Advertising mobile campaigns
- Assisting with campaign strategy creation i.e. how and where budgets will be invested
- Using industry specific tools to set up and monitor mobile campaigns daily
- Managing large campaign budgets and targets, constantly driving ROI
- Extracting large quantitative data-sets for deeper analysis and optimisation
- Manipulating and summarising quantitative data into regular reports
- Communicating key insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- A genuine interest in, and understanding of, Display and Social Advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- IT literate, particularly with Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997