You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Centrica Business Solutions brings together expertise from our Global businesses to deliver distributed energy solutions to large businesses. We provide services to deliver projects for industrial and commercial customers wishing to reduce energy consumption and/or generate energy. We are a growth business and as we grow, recruiting the right people is essential and we currently have an opportunity for a Global Sales Enablement Co-Ordinator. Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Company benefitsLocation: Office based Windsor, UKTravel: Regular UK travel with occasional global travel
As a member of a global proposition marketing team, provide specialist training support to ensure that the sales and marketing teams across all regions are equipped with the product knowledge, insights techniques and content to help them achieve the revenue targets of the global DE&P business.
This position reports directly to the Global Sales Enablement Manager and is responsible for global training support. Enablement (training) Coordinator will work with members of marketing, sales/ L&D and the leadership team to organise training and implement learning solutions that are aligned with business objectives.
Training and Sales Enablement:
- Support the sales academy training programme working with the proposition marketing managers, sales leaders and subject matter experts to develop appropriate product and sales enablement training content
- Work closely with the L&D team to ensure strategies are aligned and to support learning needs and logistics
- Assist with managing the sales enablement global training calendar, scheduling in-person and virtual learning events, and reserving conference rooms
- Ensure the measurement and ongoing improvement of the training programmes to maximise their value and effectiveness
- Manage the integrity of course materials and recordings to ensure all content is relevant and up to date.
- Coordinate logistics of training webinars, track attendance, send out post-training assessments and knowledge checks, utilising learning tools such as WebEx, SurveyMonkey, CMS, etc.
- Assist with developing a global new hire programme and support materials
- Assist with the rollout a new LMS (Learning Management System)
- Be a centre of excellence to help the proposition and marketing managers work with the sales teams to drive social selling techniques as an integrated part of the sales process
Key competencies to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Methodologies
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
- Organised with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, prioritise, problem solve and to work within deadlines
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Able to effectively and efficiently work to deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organisation
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skill; can establish good working relationships with clients, program and research participants
- Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent
- Depth/breadth of experience required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Experience of learning and development experience, with Adult Learning experience (a plus)
- Learning Management System experience, an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of B2B marketing and sales processes, measurement and best practices
- Excellent planning and programme management skills
- Strong communication skills
- A proven track record in developing and delivering Sales Enablement and training schemes within a technology or SAAS business in a variety of mediums
- Excellent understanding of Sales Methodologies and different learning styles
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997
Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, UK