You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Do you have experience in an estate agency or sales based role?
Are you looking for a company where you are given extensive training and the opportunity to progress?
Are you competitive, outgoing and want a work environment which is in line with your personality?
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Estate Agency / Sales Experience
1sy Year OTE: £20,000 (basic salary) - £40,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Location: Central London - Covent Garden
My client has experienced exceptional growth and offers an unbelievable opportunity for new candidates to enter as a trainee recruitment consultant and progress through the company. As this is a trainee level role, they will accept candidates with no experience in recruitment, but a desire to develop, learn and grow with the company. Experience as an estate agent is fondly considered by my client.
Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Cold calling clients to sell recruitment services
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising interviews
- Meeting with high-end clients and pitching our services
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal / Placement for attractive commission bonuses!
Requirements to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You must be career minded, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Previous sales or estate agency experience is preferred.
- Extremely financially driven and hungry for success.
- Outgoing, confident and sociable.
- Evidence of when you have performed well in a team such as playing sport at a high level
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Base salary of £20k with uncapped commission structure
- Company Lunch Clubs for top billers
- 3 Company Holidays a year - previous holidays include Las Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza
- Company sports teams including Football, Rugby 7s and Netball
- State of the art offices in Covent Garden
We are looking a number of money motivated individuals to join my client as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Covent Garden.
Successful candidates will be required to start immediately. Apply now to be considered for this incredible, unrivalled opportunity!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003