- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 25 Feb, 2019
Do you have a knack for speaking with people and a naturally energetic character?
We are looking for talented sales people to join our exciting new B2B Outbound Sales Team. If you thrive hitting targets, build rapport with a variety of people easily and are persistent in the face of a challenge then please apply!
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward – we’ve helped small business contribute £4 billion to the global economy so far.
Every single day, you will speak to these small businesses looking for our help. You will be interacting with hundreds of clients on a weekly basis, speaking to them about their business operations, why they need financing, and how a Funding Circle loan can help them achieve their goals.
What will you be responsible for?
- B2B outbound sales – you will manage a pipeline of existing and past applicants, with the goal of re-engaging the borrower and making sure Funding Circle is their first choice
- Build relationships with small businesses across the UK seeking business loans
- Identify and nurture leads to successfully pass onto Account Managers
- As part of a new division of our highly successful Sales Team, you will help shape and deliver a strong Outbound Sales Team
- Working with the Marketing Team to enhance our lead pipeline and maximise visibility in a competitive market
- Work closely with the Account Managers to drive origination and growth in the business and provide an exceptional borrower experience
It is important you are:
- 6 months + telesales/customer service experience
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- You are not ruffled easily and have a calm disposition
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
It would be advantageous if you have:
- 2:1 degree educated or have equivalent experience
- 3-6+ months in a customer facing/sales role preferred
- A passion about working in an innovative area of finance
- Knowledge or interest in the finance industry
Why join Funding Circle?
Manning the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand your knowledge and excel for career in sales. There are excellent opportunities for progression and we will support your goals.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee!
We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package including bonus and realistic targets.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Funding Circle UK
Funding Circle is the world’s leading lending platform for small businesses. We match investors with money to lend with businesses looking to fund their next step.
So whether you’re a business owner who aspires to more, or an investor who wants your money to go further, we believe in you. You’re the ones we built Funding Circle for.
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2010